Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hoping to get together with some fellow members for day of off-roading. Nothing crazy just a mild relaxed day, will make it stock friendly if needed be. Encourage anyone to come out

Meet at McLean Creek general store at 9 am

Bring food for a fire half way through the day.

Hope to see you guys out there

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
550 Posts
Um so likewise if nothing comes up, i'm in. Will see you at mod day on sat. One question........ where's the general store?

·
Registered
550 Posts
alright i'll try!

·
Registered
550 Posts
I got a buddy of mine who owns an x from canmore who's coming. lots of snow eh. sounds like I might be doing a lot of sliding around...

·
Registered
3,592 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I'll take care of you guys trust me , I know McLean well and I never put stockers in situations your not comfortable with.

Awsome guys glad you can make it.

Mtaylor. Pretty sure we have Met and chatted many times before. I remember the username from edmontonpaintball, unless I'm wrong.
But I think I'm right

·
Registered
550 Posts
pfff who need alignment for 4wd? and yeah you guys totally have....

·
Registered
2,021 Posts
I'll take care of you guys trust me , I know McLean well and I never put stockers in situations your not comfortable with.

Awsome guys glad you can make it.

Mtaylor. Pretty sure we have Met and chatted many times before. I remember the username from edmontonpaintball, unless I'm wrong.
But I think I'm right

Steady is awesome guide as well as rest of the AXE boy and gals.

Wish I could be there.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,297 Posts
X is looking good Steady! Hope you guys have a good day on the trails. Looks like i'll be moving back to Calgary in the spring, we just not diggin the GTA. Glad i kept the X, looking forward to doing some wheelin again.

·
Registered
550 Posts
hoooooly what a fun day! Steady hit me up with your photobucket when you get those pictures up! my email's [email protected] (dont ask)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts