Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday my brother and I decided to go offroading since it was such a nice day. We ended up going up Ortega Hwy. to our local OHV, Wildamar. I got a friend of mine to tag along as our personal photographer so that I could actually wheel without worrying about getting out every three seconds to take pics. :thumbup:

·
on line
1,127 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks Guys, you should see the looks I'm getting today with my X, it is soooo muddy you can't even see the paint. I have gotten dozens of smiles and even a few thumbs up :)

·
on line
1,149 Posts
1st and second to last for TOTM unless i can take a great shot and steal it from you. :cheers:

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Im gonna have to see. I might have to go to San Fransisco to pick up a bike frame for by brother. Aside from that, there is a baptism that i might have to attend. I really wanna try out the new lift but ill have to see. If i cant make this run, ill try for the JTNP.

·
on line
245 Posts
Nice shots once again XterraDude, you're making me miss the sun a lot up here in Oregon... I can't wait til Spring and summer come in full effect up here!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts