Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sudingusnavy and LonnieL invite you to come out to Hidden Falls, near Marble FAlls, to do some Wheelin' on Saturday 9 November.

Meet at 'Area B' ( there is usually a mud pit there to play in)
We leave from Area B at about noon to have some fun.
Park closes at 1900 hours.

Hidden Falls Adventure Park
7030 E. FM 1431
Marble Falls, TX 78654
[email protected]
Tel: 830-798-9820

Park fee schedule.

LonnieL has a Black 2012 Pro4X Xterra and will be on CB channel 15 from 1100 to 1200 hours.

·
Registered
43 Posts
No xterra's interested?? Lets go guys! Time for some trailing!!

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I would love to come but how crazy are those trails? Can stock x take it?
Posted via Mobile Device
plenty of stuff for a stock X, even more if you have an OR, i'd recommend removing mud flaps if you have them because there are a few steps since its limestone out there though. mud flaps looked like they'll tear some stuff up when they get yanked off.

I'm just lifted 2" on 265/75 duratracs and my buddy with the TRD taco is similar on BFG A/Ts, the guy with the rover is stock i think as well. Friends BIL might bring out some dirt bikes too but i think that's going to be a last minute thing.

·
Registered
373 Posts
I will come out for sure. I live in Austin if anyone will be driving through we can drive together. Thanks :)
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
43 Posts
This is great! I believe we have about 4 or frontiers coming to, so this should be a good meet/run. I believe like 2 of the frontiers are pretty much stock as well.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)

·
Registered
43 Posts
So far here is the group for this weekend! 11AM Area B Meet up!

ClubFrontier.org
1.Sudingusnavy
2.Brutal
3.kbwhipple
4.rocket
5.SeguraGreenWave+1 and 1 possible
6.NissTier+1

Thenewx.org
1.LonnieL
2.muminiasty
3.???

Anyone else?

·
Registered
1,760 Posts
I'll be there, depending on how friday night goes we'll probably swing by area b saturday morning, 11am shouldn't be too early.

anyone noticed that the trail maps are nearly unreadable on the letter size paper they give you? that's because they're supposed to be bigger! i have the ability to print the maps up on tabloid size paper and will bring a few copies for you guys if you want.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll be there, depending on how friday night goes we'll probably swing by area b saturday morning, 11am shouldn't be too early.

anyone noticed that the trail maps are nearly unreadable on the letter size paper they give you? that's because they're supposed to be bigger! i have the ability to print the maps up on tabloid size paper and will bring a few copies for you guys if you want.
Yes please bring bigger maps. I can barely see what going on with the letter size map. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
373 Posts
This was my first run and it felt great, a lot of support from from our frontier friends. My xterra looks least modified there (Tan) I felt like a puppy heh but it was great to see and learn about other setups. As always experiencing it in the field is so much better than reading about it on the forum. Thank you all for the good day

·
Registered
467 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
11 showed up

Saturday was a blast.
It was great to be in a group trail ride.
We are going to "Gone Moab 2014", because of our experience saturday.
We have rented a condo and will probably put up a notice about sharing it

We, my Wife and I, had never gone on a 3 level trail. By the end of the night we had traveled on "North Pole" - L3, "Bronco Buster" L4, Part of "Snoopy Falls" L3-4, "Baby Back" L4, and then "Hog Alley" L2.

Our experience really showed us that the Xterra is a Billy Goat.

Great fun, Great people and Great time.

Thanks everyone for showing up.

Till Next Time!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts