Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
41 - 60 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
1,407 Posts
Other than 2" lift and 33 tires, I don't have any protection (sliders, skids). I do have rear recovery but I don't have front recovery (I wasn't able to attach the front hook to my truck as the bolt wasn't holding). so for that am I going to be able to wheel? If so, will be forced to stay in the very stock friendly trails?

·
on line
2,070 Posts
Other than 2" lift and 33 tires, I don't have any protection (sliders, skids). I do have rear recovery but I don't have front recovery (I wasn't able to attach the front hook to my truck as the bolt wasn't holding). so for that am I going to be able to wheel? If so, will be forced to stay in the very stock friendly trails?
A 12 pack for every recovery since you dont have a front tow point. We'll just keep someone with a good front recovery point or winch behind ur rig.

·
on line
1,082 Posts
Provided I get off my lazy ass before the run and work on my truck, I'll have my stock front hook and the bolts. Was the bolt your issue, or the weld nut?

41 - 60 of 98 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.