Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i realize i'm new and haven't met any of you guys but is anyone thinking of going for a run that weekend? i am really interested doing one and meeting some of you guys and seeing so of your trucks in person.

anyways, let me know what you think

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
is sunday good for you? i could meet you guys at the gas station in cochrane ay 10 am?

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Tim hortons sounds good, I'll let you locals work out the details as I really don't know the area. I'm Really looking forward to this though!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
mclean sounds great. steady, i should be fine getting there, thanks though.. like i said you locals can fine tune this as you guys know these areas way better than i do. i'm just really looking forward to doing a run in the rockies. honestly, i'm thinking about going to buy my new tires now as apposed to the fall, i can't Fing wait:bounce:

·
Registered
178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
i'm going to be getting the goodyear duratracs in the fall. the wife wants me to take a litle break from spending money on my truck right now, lol. got scolded last night for trying to convince her i need the tires now, lol. my bf good ridge tko's are fine for the rest of the summer

1 - 13 of 13 Posts