Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather permitting, let's pick a trail that does not have too many shelf roads.

Who's available?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What trail(s) were you thinking of running?
My friend Mike with the stock Rubi says that Twin Cone is a good trail that might not have too much snow yet. TrailDamage says it's a 5/6 with some pretty significant rocky sections, but Mike was able to run it in his Heep. Any of the other veterans out there have thoughts about this trail? If Twin Cone is not viable, I'm open to other suggestions.

·
Registered
608 Posts
Twin cone has been graded. I heard it is now a subi trail. But even before that a stock xterra could do the trail.

·
on line
4,196 Posts
Twin Cone works for me. I've never run it, so that would be a good "bucket list" reduction. :) Our available trails list is diminishing drastically as the snow closes them down, so anything open & passable is OK with me.

·
Registered
848 Posts
I'm in! Hefty got my new sliders from powder coat today, and we're installing them on Friday. I'm really stoked to try all the new stuff out!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Looks like Twin Cone is acceptable to most everyone, let's just hope the weather doesn't go crazy on us in the next 9 days.

Meet at 9:00 AM on Kenosha Pass (Hwy 285) and FS126, there's a parking lot there with plenty of room and we can air-down.

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just a little "bump" for this run. So far we have these people interested;

Me
Xorro
Xebra
Heep (Jim)
Heep (Mike)

Meeting on Kenosha Pass at 9:00 AM Saturday. Anyone have a CB channel preference?

·
Registered
482 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Sorry, I missed -
Golf286 & NewAddiction

1 - 20 of 46 Posts