Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Do you have new UCAs? I was going to go with bump stop but was worried that if I went with bumpstops and not new UCAs, I was going to kill my articulation in deep holes

·
on line
1,298 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
I finally had some decent weather and installed these. Here is some of my feedback and pics.

Compared to stock

[/URL][/IMG]

Installed, truck on ground. I'm lifted 3-3.25" up front.

[/URL][/IMG]

The only issue I had with install is the supplied bolts are a bit too big for the stock hole in the LCA,just drilled it out a little and it fit fine. They also don't supply a nut but I had some that fit so again no issue. After install i went on a test ride on a local dirt road,it was all rutted up,full of mud holes,dips and washboard and snow and ice. I bombed the road at about 30 mph and what I didn't feel or hear was the harshness of hitting the factory bumps. The ride was quiet and a lot smoother as I hit the super bumps. I can't wait for a full day of wheeling but I'm impressed and for $50 am very happy. I'm going to be providing some feedback and pics to the vendor also, hopefully they can market these towards xterras also. I'll report with updates as I have them and durability.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts