Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok here's the question. I have the tgc spacers and ac shackles.. I want to beef it up a little, but not spend too much.. As of now, I'm looking at the deaver mini and bilsteins for the rear, but can't deceide on the front. I do want to keep the existing setup (spacers in front, I know it's silly, I just don't want to feel like I wasted money getting the spacers, plus I want to be able to take everything off fairly easy if need be). Thanks for any input.

·
on line
896 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
so no rancho coil overs??? If I'm going to spend near $200 for the timbrens, shouldn't I might as well spend $250 for better coil overs?? Not trying to be an ass, just wanna get most bang for buck, but without breaking the bank (wow that's a tongue twister)

·
on line
2,077 Posts
if you want the most bang for buck, get the timbrens......search the forum for the rancho coilovers, people that have had them have upgraded...thus they aren't the best option.....you want good coilovers buy radflos. if you order some right now you can get them a little cheaper since PRG will not be increasing the prices until the website launch (probably a week or so).

·
on line
13,466 Posts
If your THAT concxerened with how much money your going to spend, then get the autozone bumpstops for the front and the timbrens for the rear. Thats my set up. Greg at prg sent me the autozone bumps with my radflows, and so far i like those bumpstops alot. Other than that, if 400 bucks is too much to spend, save your money. Good worth while upgrades arent free.

·
on line
68 Posts
Get some prg or total chaos uca's and eleminate that upper coil bucket contact. When finances permit, buy some radflow coilovers.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts