Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

What trim level do you have?

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I see that a lot of people have 'S' trims. Just curious to see what the breakdowns are.

·
on line
3,262 Posts
Off road was too hard to find down here in the south with four wheel drive. I think its dumb that they offer it in 2wd. But anyway, it was pretty easy for me to decide not to get the SE model because I didnt need the stereo upgrade (i prefer aftermarket anyway), i dont care about fog lamps (again i prefer aftermarket), and whatever other bells and whistles that came with the SE were probably just going to be replaced anyway. I went with the S because the friggin wheels were ugly on the X model.

·
on line
386 Posts
I wanted the locker so it had to be an OR.

It cost me even more than the locker since I had to get the model I wanted picked up in California and brought over to Nevada and it had more options on it than I wanted. Oh well.

·
on line
55 Posts
I lucked out as I found the exact rig with the exact options I wanted. Got a good price too. :)

·
on line
332 Posts
what i want to know is how much people paid for their OR. before trade-in. i think i spent a lot for my baby. :drunken:

·
on line
559 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I paid $25,500 before tax and title for my OR back in July 05.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
I think I paid $24,500 or $24,750 before taxes and title. I don't have the RF, but have pretty much everything else.

·
on line
6 Posts
I have a Silver 05 OR- Automatic

I paid 26,500 but I have R/F and Sirius and everything else but the side curtain airbags-

·
on line
3,217 Posts
gbech,

Welcome to the club. Nice find and price on your ride.

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Muzikman said:
What did the SE have that the OR didn't, or couldn't get as an option?
For me the OR had the locker and no other X model did. That is about a $1200+ upgrade for an ARB locker, compressor and installation.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
So who's the only one that has the x edition?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
So far mine was the cheapest!!!!!! But its an S model. Oh and its an '06.

Yeah who the heck bought the X model. They look pretty nasty with those wheels on, but hey thats what aftermarket stuff is for.

Someone should make a poll of who has 4x4 and who has 2x4.

·
on line
332 Posts
I just checked the Specs on the X and i dont see why the SE is better than the OR. The packages look about the same except for the OR and its off road stuff. so mabe they cost more because of the sunglass holder and trip computer.

·
on line
15,651 Posts
The SE doesn't really cost more than an off road. It depends on the options you get on both. If you get the options on the OR that the SE has, the OR will be more.

The SE comes stock with
Step Rails
Trip Computer
Sun Glass holder
17" wheels
Rockford Fostgate Stereo
C200 Rear end
No Rear Locker
Stock shocks

The Offroad comes stock with
No step rails
No trip computer (and not even an option)
No sunglass holder (not an option *though you can buy it and installit yourself)
16" wheels
Standard radio (RF radio an option)
D44 Rear end
Rear Locker
Bilstein shocks

1 - 20 of 67 Posts