Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
on line
58 Posts
Front: Stock OR Bilstein shocks
Rear: Pro Comp MX-6 adj. shocks
Complaints: Wish we had more options for our suspension.

·
on line
58 Posts
S_e_X-Terra said:
nalu's one said:
Front: Stock OR Bilstein shocks
Rear: Pro Comp MX-6 adj. shocks
Complaints: Wish we had more options for our suspension.
I would say that our options are getting better by the day...
True that for frankin' lifts. But, When you look at what's available for the Toyotas, full size domestics, Jeeps, Rovers, etc. our Xterras are lacking in R&D, availability, and variety in complete vehicle specific suspension lift kits. I wish Nissan would take a more active role in assisting aftermarket companies with the engineering of our suspensions, diffs, wheels, and accessories for our Xterra's that fit our OR lifestyle. Aloha, nalu's one

·
on line
2,077 Posts
nalu's one said:
I wish Nissan would take a more active role in assisting aftermarket companies with the engineering of our suspensions, diffs, wheels, and accessories for our Xterra's that fit our OR lifestyle. Aloha, nalu's one

but if they did that then they would HAVE TO do warrenty work on our modifed trucks and they couldn't blame problems on the aftermarket parts!

·
on line
628 Posts
I currently do not have a lift but I plan on getting one in the future. However I think I would like to get a better set of rear shocks for now. Can I replace the stock ones with the Bilstein 5125's without the lift but get a size that would work for me when I do lift it. If so what size shock do I need? I am currently considering the Daystar 2" spacer and shackle.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts