Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for some waterproof seat covers. What have people bought? Do you like them? What are the best ones out there? I have heard that the neopren fade, is this true?

·
on line
3,262 Posts
I have the coverkings and love the hell out of them. If I had it to do over again.... I wouldnt change a thing. Well, i might try and get them cheaper. I hear that costco has them. I bought mine at suvxcessory.com (i think thats how you spell their web page). Im sure the wetokles are just about exactly the same, so whichever you get you will be happy with. Just make sure to get the neoprene ones, the others look and feel crappy (just my opinion).

·
on line
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Have you noticed the neoprene ones fade? Are they hot?

13 Posts
seat covers

i've got wet okoles in my X and love 'em. they're not hot. they're durable and comfy. my wet okoles are two tone. black and neon green. the green catches stains pretty easy. BUT, they look so good and tight on the seats. i would change only to solid black if i did it again. i only did the front seats due to the cost. the covers have zippered pockets on the backs so i can slip maps and such in them. i've had them on since i bought the truck in 2/06 and the color is vivid, other than the little stains. hope this helps you.

·
on line
279 Posts
I just installed my neoprene Cover Kings yesterday and they are about as good as it gets (and I've heard Wet Okoles are also great). The fit and quality are exemplary, and they look and feel great.

The only issue I had was the little hook on the outer edge of the seat bottom covers. I have no idea how to route this damn thing, as there just isn't an intuitive way or place to do it. I'll figure it out though.

Overall, A+ to the Cover Kings.

·
on line
3,218 Posts
Gerdo, I've had both the OE Gen1 neoprene seatcovers and the WetOkoles too. I don't get it in as far as the OE junk not being right on the Gen2 covers, the Gen1s I had were tough as nails and fit well, year after year. They were however, rediculously hot in the summers here in AZ. If they were the same quality as the Gen1s I'd get 'em again, but apparantly, they're not of the same quality construction..

Wet Okoles.. Fit nice and looked good the first year, year and a half. They faded quick (Yellow baby, oh yeah..) and the fabric deteriorated to the point you could smack the seat, and the outer fabric, (not the neoprene) would float out into the air.. Wouldn't buy 'em again..

Give the Coverkings a shot, good luck.

·
on line
610 Posts
I bought the Cover Kings thru Costco about 8 mos. ago, black ones, I like them, and I also get compliments on them, they look nice, fit good, and clean up real easy. Wet cloth and wipe them, suntan lotion, dirt, sweat, etc. cleans up real easy. Only bad part was they were like $150 each row, total $300. If you can swing the $, you wont be dissapointed.

·
on line
615 Posts
Re: seat covers

wicked witch of the west said:
i've got wet okoles in my X and love 'em. they're not hot. they're durable and comfy. my wet okoles are two tone. black and neon green. the green catches stains pretty easy. BUT, they look so good and tight on the seats. i would change only to solid black if i did it again. i only did the front seats due to the cost. the covers have zippered pockets on the backs so i can slip maps and such in them. i've had them on since i bought the truck in 2/06 and the color is vivid, other than the little stains. hope this helps you.
x2 on everything he said. I have Black with Grey Euro-Striping and they are just as hot if not less than should be expected from a black car with a black interior.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts