Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
4 wheel parts wants 110 for the alignment after the install of my lift and i think that realllly high. Im thinkin i will just go somewhere else for alignment. What the average Price?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
Average is about $80

Firestone Service Center has a lifetime alignment for $150 or so (as cheap as $99 some times on sale).

·
on line
109 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I already have the camber bolts installed, i dont know why they're chargin that much, when i get it installed next week im just goin to tell them that i ll get it aligned myself and take it somewhere else. Do you think that will work?

·
on line
15,651 Posts
I have taken my X to three different Firestone shops (what ever is close to where I am at the time) and none of them had a problem. I had the one shop tell me they didn't know if they would be able to get it within spec because of the lift. 45 mins later he comes out and said they had no problems.

·
on line
245 Posts
just curious because i am ordering the calmini spacer and shackle lift today, but is an allignment immediately necessary right after the lift is installed, or is it safe to drive for a short time before the allignment?

·
on line
245 Posts
okay. thanks for the help muzik. i'm going the same route as xterror with the 3"SL and the 3"BL and then throwing on some Dynapro MT's in 295/75 because it's the only mt i've found in that size. i plan on doing this within the year, so in your opinion should i even get an allignment at all before i get the new tires?

·
on line
294 Posts
2 local Firestones didnt want anything to do with my truck post-lift. Mavis did it for $55+tax.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts