Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm having a heck of a time searching this forum and Google about what rake is. Could you guys explain it to me? Thank you!

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
Let's put this in terms we can understand here :)

Positive rake: Rear is higher than the front
aka: FDAU, Downward Dog, biting the pillow....you get the point

Negative rake: Front is higher than the rear
aka: I don't know any, my imagination ran out here :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
Let's put this in terms we can understand here :)

Positive rake: Rear is higher than the front
aka: FDAU, Downward Dog, biting the pillow....you get the point

Negative rake: Front is higher than the rear
aka: I don't know any, my imagination ran out here :)

:notworthy: HAHAHAHAHA killswitch you da man
!!! couldnt say it any better

·
Registered
5,492 Posts
My wife was a yoga instructor in college and apparently Killswitch snapped a picture of her during a class.
Duuuudeee.....you are extremely lucky that this is at least a somewhat family friendly forum. That was slow pitch right down down the center of the plate. The former military life in me had about 10 instantaneous come backs for that haha.

·
Registered
195 Posts
My slow pitch comment was almost as hitable as the chick in the photo! In real life my wife is like 240lbs and has to wear work out clothes all the time so it will stretch during meals. But you can't make fun of her personality or her willingness to save me the 12th donut for breakfast.

·
Registered
195 Posts
She actually just walked by and asked wth I was looking at. I told her it was a thread of pics of our wives and she specifically said to not put up any unflattering photos of her or to tell people she was born with a tale. I do both of those things frequently.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts