Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As the title states, do you guys know(for certain) what the center bore is? I have seen 64, 65.8, 100.6 etc etc. Does anyone know for sure what it is, and if possible the proof to show it is correct? I need this info to be correct because I am getting wheel spacers, and they need to know the correct center bore. The place that I called(wheeladapter.com) which I heard tons of good things about, those guys told me 100.6 mm bore, but then I searched on this website and someone said 65.8.

·
on line
125 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
miles said:
OEM=65.88
Well, then that would make sense that the American Racing wheels that I have are 71.50. I wonder where other people got the 100.6 mm bore from. You are certain about the 65.88 right?

·
on line
234 Posts
I replied to your post on clubfrontier. I have hub and rim centric adapters for my stock nismo rims from www.wheeladapter.com. I took my truck to their shop and for the adapter they used 2.6" inner diameter on the hub and outer diameter for the rim, so 65.88mm would make sense for the actual hub measurement. I also posted pics of my adapter and a pic of the rim without the center cap so you can see how nice the fit is.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts