Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3,175 Posts
wow man the vehicle in that first pic is pretty awesome! I loove the construction style storage box on the rear, looks like its tacked on the frame which is probably good im sure those things weigh alot eempty.

and yes that gas can is def bulging!

·
Registered - From Westminster, CA, USA
321 Posts
I saw two of those monster vehicles in Death Valley during Christmas. They were both Mercedes Benz but they were 6 wheel. Massive tires and they were just bombing over terrain that I had to drive carefully through.

·
Registered
‘06 Super Black S 5AT & ‘10 Knight Armor OR 5AT
1,237 Posts
My world is filled with Jeepz, Hummerz, MallMomTerras.......
And this:

·
Registered
2013 Pro4X, 6MT
1,250 Posts
Saw this house on one of my runs. This family is into the 4wd. Jeeps, Bronco, Suburban, lifted Excursion and I don't know what that grey one is. There was another old truck (60's Ford F150 behind that new Excusion (out of Photo - too many trucks to get them all in the pic!).

·
Registered
2,385 Posts
Saw this house on one of my runs. This family is into the 4wd. Jeeps, Bronco, Suburban, lifted Excursion and I don't know what that grey one is. There was another old truck (60's Ford F150 behind that new Excusion (out of Photo - too many trucks to get them all in the pic!).

View attachment 135068
Starting from the left:
Blue Jeep, Orange Jeep, Grey Willys Wagon, Tan Suburban, Yellow (could be a Chevy, might even be an IH), Red Blazer, and the Excursion.

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
@BBAW - I just wept sweet tears of joy.

Reactions: BBAW

·
Registered
1,237 Posts
It’s for sale!!!!

Reactions: mtnbound