Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

28881 - 28893 of 28893 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Installed new brakes, tie rods, PRG Advanced lift kit (700lb springs, add a leaf, UCAs), ARB Deluxe Bumper, smitybuilt 10k synthetic winch...

Took me Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get it done. Parts of it were tricky. Specifically the ARB bumper was difficult to install then once it was on the winch control box required some fabricating to solve the mounting problem. Also the bumper had some shipping damage...nothing warranting me returning it though!

·
Premium Member
384 Posts
Plus you can use it as a straight Bluetooth pass-through and just play music through it directly into your auxiliary port without opening the Alexa app.
Don't even need the Aux port, it connects via bluetooth to your phone and (if have a BT radio) phone to radio, no port needed, they just opened the skills building last week to Devs we should see some new Skills incoming...but to be hands free for radio, calls, weather, traffic and texts is a nice thing

·
Registered
400 Posts
Don't even need the Aux port, it connects via bluetooth to your phone and (if have a BT radio) phone to radio, no port needed, they just opened the skills building last week to Devs we should see some new Skills incoming...but to be hands free for radio, calls, weather, traffic and texts is a nice thing
My pro-4x on does BT phone calls, so this gives me Alexa and the ability to stream.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Installed new brakes, tie rods, PRG Advanced lift kit (700lb springs, add a leaf, UCAs), ARB Deluxe Bumper, smitybuilt 10k synthetic winch...

Took me Friday, Saturday, and Sunday to get it done. Parts of it were tricky. Specifically the ARB bumper was difficult to install then once it was on the winch control box required some fabricating to solve the mounting problem. Also the bumper had some shipping damage...nothing warranting me returning it though! View attachment 123238
700lbs is nuts. What length did you get? Also I need to get fogs for my ARB. I didn’t get them with the bumper and I popped one side out not thinking my stock wouldn’t fit so now I have a goofy hole on one side haha. Pic for example.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
50 Posts
700lbs is nuts. What length did you get? Also I need to get fogs for my ARB. I didn’t get them with the bumper and I popped one side out not thinking my stock wouldn’t fit so now I have a goofy hole on one side haha. Pic for example.
"I got the kit here it says This kit offers from 1-3+ inches of lift in the front using an extended length Radflo 2.0 and PRG Xterra upper a-arms. The coilovers are made as long as possible to fit with the extra clearance provided from the new upper a-arms. The rear of this package uses our Deaver built 2-leaf AAL and an extended set of Bilstien 5125 rear shocks."

They are riding pretty nice for me, we added it up 264lbs of added weight on the front, that's the ARB Bumper and Winch. Soon there will be a hi-lift jack mounted on the bumper and a 2nd battery put under the hood. I'm also putting some lights on the bumper but they don't really add an weight to worry about. But that's about another 100lbs or so.

I ordered my fog lamps from Amazon, I got em' for 70 bucks. They aren't super bright or anything though... You should have left the plastic bit in there that came with the shroud!!

·
Registered
186 Posts
"I got the kit here it says This kit offers from 1-3+ inches of lift in the front using an extended length Radflo 2.0 and PRG Xterra upper a-arms. The coilovers are made as long as possible to fit with the extra clearance provided from the new upper a-arms. The rear of this package uses our Deaver built 2-leaf AAL and an extended set of Bilstien 5125 rear shocks."

They are riding pretty nice for me, we added it up 264lbs of added weight on the front, that's the ARB Bumper and Winch. Soon there will be a hi-lift jack mounted on the bumper and a 2nd battery put under the hood. I'm also putting some lights on the bumper but they don't really add an weight to worry about. But that's about another 100lbs or so.

I ordered my fog lamps from Amazon, I got em' for 70 bucks. They aren't super bright or anything though... You should have left the plastic bit in there that came with the shroud!!
Ah. I’m assuming the springs are a 2.5 then. That makes more sense. My 2.5 extended travel radflos use a 3.0 650 spring.

·
Registered
186 Posts
Yup. You’re HUUUUUGE!!! (objects in mirror are larger than they appear)

Just read up on it. I use Tapatalk and they took the auto image size out of the current 8.4.X. Looks like it will be back on 8.5 for iOS users. I guess until then I won’t post the same 12 boring pictures over and over anymore haha.

28881 - 28893 of 28893 Posts
About this Discussion
28.9K Replies
1.5K Participants
Tifun
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing