Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
29901 - 29920 of 29965 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
Pomido rear view mirror replacement… without replacing my rear view. Intended location is to “nice rubber band” it around the stock rear view mirror but I like mine, it shows temp and direction.
Automotive lighting Gadget Entertainment Gas Display device

I wanted an addition, not replacement for my rear view mirror. There are front and rear cameras which could be anywhere cables allow. 5ft for front and 20ft for rear, but same cable interface so you could buy from them another 20ft cable.

my back one is mounted above rear door. Stereo shows low angle from stock Pro 4x rear camera location.

front camera only view
Plant Gadget Audio equipment Satellite radio Air travel

More info and photos will be coming here:

·
Premium Member
1,652 Posts
SPC Titan arms
After trying stock UCAs for 3 weeks and 1,300 miles. When taken out, stock UCAs were bent, twisted. I didn’t think I was that rough on them, stock Xterra ones lasted me 176k
Automotive tire Bumper Automotive exterior Hood Trunk

stock Titan on top, SPC below
Bicycle part Bicycle handlebar Bicycle accessory Rim Font

SPC UCAs in place
Tire Automotive tire Tread Wheel Motor vehicle

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
Finally had time to hook up my Nilight 32" LED bar. It's mounted to Fourtreks mounts on the top ARB bumper bar. Had to spray them black because I found the aluminum color disrtacting. The wiring harness that came with it was nice except having to extend the leads to the battery. Still need to mount switch. I managed to get a blank popped out, but still have to see if their switch will fit in hole.

Automotive parking light Vehicle Car Tire Automotive tail & brake light

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
Finally had time to hook up my Nilight 32" LED bar. It's mounted to Fourtreks mounts on the top ARB bumper bar. Had to spray them black because I found the aluminum color disrtacting. The wiring harness that came with it was nice except having to extend the leads to the battery. Still need to mount switch. I managed to get a blank popped out, but still have to see if their switch will fit in hole.

View attachment 141589

Dude i love that prelude in the gagare! I have wanted one of those since HS!

·
Premium Member
178 Posts
I installed the switch today. I found a video from RytheCarGuy showing where the second screw is hiding for the lower trim piece and popped it off. Pried out the blank.
Hood Motor vehicle Automotive tire Automotive lighting Automotive design

I had to cut off 4 winglets top and bottom
Hood Textile Rectangle Material property Font

Popped the switch through connected wires back, making sure to route them above crossbar.
Automotive tire Bumper Motor vehicle Gas Automotive exterior

Hood Bumper Automotive exterior Automotive design Automotive tire

·
Registered
49 Posts
A new right rear axle assembly. Went out mid October 2020. Part ordered for just under $500 on October 17th. Arrived December 24th. Got the X back Jan 7th! So for that, rear rotors and pads, front pads, and all new fluid in the rear diff that's about a solid $1000. Still have to replace starter, got the part, just gotta find the time. And figure out the hissing under the passenger dash. But dang she drives/rides so good for 288,900 miles! (Huge thanks to this site and to @rythecarguy for helping me get to this high mileage in fairly great shape! Now on to 300k+!)

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
F me i have to replace one of the cats and need a CARB compliant one. i love colorado but Sheesh this sucks!

looking like they are going to run $700 for aftermkt carb compliant or, $900 for oem which are also state compliant.

my registration was due in december, and i cant pass emissions current as even if i clear the p0420 its pending, and im pretty sure they will see it. I need to fix it anyways, i've been putting it off too long.

FYI dont buy replacement cats from amazon, I put this pass side one on maybe like a year or two ago, so idk, i guess it was worth the $200? but now im having to deal with it again so i probably should have just used a better one the first time.

I was low on cash when it needed to be replaced, but Im slowly learning the buy once cry once principle.

·
Registered
2,510 Posts
@SpacemanSpiff it's all about the switch, right size, location, purpose...
Nicely done, I have never had that panel off on mine.
Gads.... I've had that panel off 8-9 times for various things. 😁

·
Registered
48 Posts
It might have been 4 degrees on Saturday but the camping outfit became more capable.
the xterra received
Koni 82 series front shocks with 2” lift ADO coils
Koni 82 series rear shocks
3-leaf AAL
PRG u bolt flip and skid kit.
285/75/16 MT Baja ATZ P3
Mud flaps removed
melt mod

jumping jack camper received.
2-1/2” block lift
Old 265/75/16s from xterra
Vision D-window steelies

Attachments

·
Registered
3,511 Posts
It might have been 4 degrees on Saturday but the camping outfit became more capable.
the xterra received
Koni 82 series front shocks with 2” lift ADO coils
Koni 82 series rear shocks
3-leaf AAL
PRG u bolt flip and skid kit.
285/75/16 MT Baja ATZ P3
Mud flaps removed
melt mod

jumping jack camper received.
2-1/2” block lift
Old 265/75/16s from xterra
Vision D-window steelies

SICK! can you share anymore info on that trailer?

29901 - 29920 of 29965 Posts