Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

29621 - 29640 of 29643 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Happy birthday to me!!! Second one coming tomorrow. Little reorganization happening for Rausch Creek in July

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
80 Posts
When you get that 5 coil puppy installed, can you post test results for charge ability and max distance above the pad? I’ve got a full waterproof case with a lifeproof mounting plate applied on back that adds thickness and inhibits many Qi chargers.

Absolutely, just ordered them from Amazon so they should be here by the end of the week. I’ll do some preliminary testing this weekend and try to do the actual install next week.

I’ve got a spare otterbox case laying around so I’ll test with that as well.

·
Registered
2011 Pro-4X
151 Posts
Finally installed my Apex Badland winch that I purchased awhile back when it was on sale for $499. Used a retractable license plate mount (from Amazon) for a "clean look".

View attachment 132710
Which license plate mount did you go with? I’ve been thinking about doing the same on my arb bumper.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Replaced my HIDprojector.com headlights with some factory black headlights (tired of getting flashed no matter how low I adjusted them and had some loose wiring gremlins I couldn't track down). It's in the shop today for a transmission flush and front/ rear diff fluid change (Ring gear had a little surface rust when installed). Monday the X gets dropped off to get fully Raptor lined Toyota's Desert Sand color.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Replaced my HIDprojector.com headlights with some factory black headlights (tired of getting flashed no matter how low I adjusted them and had some loose wiring gremlins I couldn't track down). It's in the shop today for a transmission flush and front/ rear diff fluid change (Ring gear had a little surface rust when installed). Monday the X gets dropped off to get fully Raptor lined Toyota's Desert Sand color. View attachment 132790
Make sure to post a pic with the fresh color!!

·
Registered
80 Posts
When you get that 5 coil puppy installed, can you post test results for charge ability and max distance above the pad? I’ve got a full waterproof case with a lifeproof mounting plate applied on back that adds thickness and inhibits many Qi chargers.

So the charger came in today and quick test with an Otterbox case showed the charger having no problems. If you have a metal plate behind your phone I don’t know that any Qi charger will work.

I’m gonna start a build thread for this project.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
I got the RotoPax mount in the middle

smelling the can, labeled for diesel, would make one understand why you can't put water inside. It smells funny, it must be different plastic/oil based products used for different can types

Then I notice the shovel with holes

It has a coating on it, making it feel expensive. and it's light, both the metal and the handle, but..... $70 ?

The sign looked cool

What the mount is for, water/gas can holder on the outside, more likely on driver side. Life-size trace of RotoPax 2gallon containers side by side, 1 inch apart. On the right the second container hangs out another 1-2 inches

View in traffic - Tundra barely fit

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
Went to the store, started the X and the tailpipe fell out of the muffler :cautious: replaced the magnaflow 12580 with a flowmaster 50 series. Not as loud, but still has decent sound above 2k rpm.

·
Registered
3,988 Posts
I noticed that, but I don't hear any sounds. I had to grind down the driver side of that same skid to clear my old exhaust. Its on my list to pull down and check/clear during our next non-rain day.

·
Registered
06 Off Road
9 Posts
New tires put on Wednesday before a snow storm hit on my drive home into the mountains, great drive down yesterday morning.

Took me to Breck and back today, half a tank of gas there, only a quarter back so refill next time I'm in town.

Money well spent on both occasions this time, brakes and oil change both due. I hate to pay others, but your see my parking spot at home?

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

29621 - 29640 of 29643 Posts