Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

29521 - 29540 of 29554 Posts

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Xterra S
488 Posts
Bit the bullet, purchased a set of real retrofitted projectors from HIDProjectors.com. Now I'll be anxiously waiting on them for two weeksish.
What headlight setup do you have now? Please post pictures of the new lights when you get them in.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Reactions: NWCoffeeGuy

·
Well then...
704 Posts
What headlight setup do you have now? Please post pictures of the new lights when you get them in.

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk
Running stock headlights with an Auxbeam LED. They work just fine and don’t blind on coming traffic, but the lenses are getting tired now, I’ve hit them with a 3M kit but the bull bar it’s getting annoying.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
94 Posts
Yesterday I installed a CargoLoc roof basket on my Xterra. Also took the opportunity to reconfigure my CB antenna mount and my traction boards with some House Tuning brackets and my superstrut mounts, ended up taking 5 hours because I'm OCD like that. Looks awesome, sorry no pics yet as my X is buried under a foot of snow and it's 4 degrees outside.

·
Registered
94 Posts
Also ordered the Offroad Gorilla hood strut kit this morning. I had one on my dearly departed Frontier and it spoiled me.

Reactions: BKCTX

·
Registered
2011 Pro-4X
117 Posts
Yesterday I installed a CargoLoc roof basket on my Xterra. Also took the opportunity to reconfigure my CB antenna mount and my traction boards with some House Tuning brackets and my superstrut mounts, ended up taking 5 hours because I'm OCD like that. Looks awesome, sorry no pics yet as my X is buried under a foot of snow and it's 4 degrees outside.
Any style shots of the new set up?

·
Registered
94 Posts
Still snow on the roof, but this is all I can get for the moment. The Cargo-Loc 2 in 1 is also a hitch-mounted cargo carrier, but I'll most likely be keeping on the roof. The Quick Fist clamps are for my axe and shovel for camping. I used the House Tuning 2.25" aluminum clamps to secure the traction boards and the CB antenna mount. Since I moved the mount, I'll most likely have to reset the SWR before using my CB radio. The traction boards also sit on the edge of the 2 Superstrut bars, so there really isn't any weight on the House Tuning clamps.

Reactions: BKCTX

·
Registered
2011 Pro-4X
117 Posts
Still snow on the roof, but this is all I can get for the moment. The Cargo-Loc 2 in 1 is also a hitch-mounted cargo carrier, but I'll most likely be keeping on the roof. The Quick Fist clamps are for my axe and shovel for camping. I used the House Tuning 2.25" aluminum clamps to secure the traction boards and the CB antenna mount. Since I moved the mount, I'll most likely have to reset the SWR before using my CB radio. The traction boards also sit on the edge of the 2 Superstrut bars, so there really isn't any weight on the House Tuning clamps.

Looks great!

·
Well then...
704 Posts
Does anyone else order a mod and then you can't wait for it so in order to satisfy your desire to mod you buy other things? Just dropped a chunk of change on HID lights.

In the last 72 hours I've purchased:
1) Bug shield for the hood
2) Molle Seat Covers similar to the SmittyBilt ones
3) Magnaflow 12580 muffler
4) Volant CAI (The sealed one)
5) Custom rocker panel switches with the pictures of an X on it for front and rear aux lights
6) I'm negotiating a Bully Dog programmer with an eBay seller

Someone stop me before my wife finds out and / or I get a set to Titan axles delivered to my door.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Can I have your credit card credentials (for the dumb question thread) so I can setup blocks for future mod purchases? I’m always eager to help fellow forum members

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Well then...
704 Posts
Can I have your credit card credentials (for the dumb question thread) so I can setup blocks for future mod purchases? I’m always eager to help fellow forum members

Ha! We’ve not gone anywhere done anything or eaten anything out for the last 7ish months. I’m so sick of this being locked in.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Ha! We’ve not gone anywhere done anything or eaten anything out for the last 7ish months. I’m so sick of this being locked in.

Could be worse.... you could own a Jeep . (Sick humor aside, that royally sucks dude!!)

·
Registered
151 Posts
Put a new windshield in the X, replaced the wiper blades. Old windshield was in very rough shape. Was only $250 cdn.

29521 - 29540 of 29554 Posts