Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

29361 - 29380 of 29421 Posts

·
Premium Member
557 Posts
I said in there what they do.
in different words, some buttons do more than one thing:
All off
GPS, fridge, phone chargers, laptop charger usb-c, usb-a charger, photo battery charger through inverter 1, portable charger 350w charging, Wilson cell booster, electric toothbrush occasionally through inverter.

·
Registered
817 Posts
It's a smittybilt scout, just an empty shell esentially. Added a OVS 4 person tent and a 270 awning. Still have to figure out how to add a reasonable amount of water and some electrical/lights. It's on 33"s and has way more clearance than an X. I might get an articulating hitch eventually, but for now it works really well.

·
Registered
2006 Nissan Xterra OR
95 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
I know it’s not a Dephep but for $60 it works for me for now. Wanted something to carry some extra camping gear on top when I hit the George Washington Nat’l Forest the week after next for a solo trip

The rack is a recycled materials half pallet 24” x 32” from Graingers. The mounts are my 2” tube clamps that I had bored out to 2 1/8” to use for my hi-lift jack. Found 2.2” tube clamps on eBay for the hi-lift that fit better and much stronger. I feel better with the larger ones now for the jack. Safety with that thing on the roof is a must. All the more $ for when I order armor for the spring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
263 Posts
Next on the to do list was the Noco Jump Starter. Got the hardwired cable accessory and a switched usb power cord as well to tie the connector to my 4ga fuse block under the front passenger seat. If I do something stupid now, like fall asleep with the radio on (twice) no need to open the hood. Stored on trips under passenger seat ready to go. Fully isolated when not in use and can be put on charge an the push of a button

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
10 Posts
Phew what hasn't it done to the wallet. Next two weeks will be doing plugs, valve cover gaskets (unless I see oil in tubes then I'll do new covers), several vacuum hoses, plenum gaskets, cleaning throttle body, pcv hose and valve, poor mans trans drain and fill, new radiator, coolant drain and fill, oil/filter change......and if anyone has any recommendations for any other things that should be done since I'm at 260k and have all this mess taken apart, please let me know haha!

29361 - 29380 of 29421 Posts