Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

29261 - 29280 of 29348 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Just put my 25% down payment on sliders and a front bumper from Hardcore Offroad. Super excited to finally get some armor for the ol' girl!

Got several buddies that are welders so I am looking forward to welding up the DIY slider kit. Got another buddy that works for Line-X and is going to bedline the bumper for me.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Getting hot on the mods already. :)

Just interior for right now, but these were top priority.

Friday I ordered my ScanGaugeII w/ Blendmount. (paid $179 for the same package last year, $206 is how much they cost now! :( )

And a few minutes ago, I got the rear cargo barrier from Raingler.

Can't decide what we're doing next. But at 1500mi, I"m switching everything to Mobil 1.

So what have you all done lately for your X? :hello2:
Blacked out the windows pioneer I dash Navi 4 l7s 12” 300 w h/o alternator led lights in and out oh yeah tranny cooler bypass at 110000 new rad smod but I’ve gotta have the balls of steal x cause just turned 150000 less than 2 years later and it seems like the x gets stronger everyday conventional oil change not 3000 but @5000 bottom of the line gas 87 whatever’s cheap and my wife be like oh yeah it don’t matter it’s mine. Point being fellas lift it to the sky so that nagging bitch has to sleep in a tent and you can enjoy your whip without the nag

·
Registered
117 Posts
$200 for an alternator. But had time fix back drivers side door latch with the add a spring mod from YouTube. Also had time to install a bunch of used parts I got a few months ago. Rear rack, i temped in shovel and fire -x. Drop in roof rack/basket. Seat covers and floor mats.

·
Premium Member
121 Posts
Bit the bullet and locked in a Hardcore Offroad Nissan Xterra (2nd Gen) Rear Bumper DIY Weld Up Kit with the trailer hitch addition. Going to add on my own rear spare tire carrier from another build. Here we go.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Well trying to fill the void until the weather breaks for the titan swap, so I put in all new speakers. And my IMS should be here by Saturday. So that will give me something to do for a like an hour lol. Then it’s time to put that stimulus check to work!
ED4B4B10-85FA-43CD-AF53-4E8CFD6CE821.jpeg
8F57545B-0767-40A9-BD50-5053A378325A.jpeg

·
Registered
562 Posts
Ordered Pacer Performance flexi-flares for my front end. I can't see sh*t from my side windows with this titan swap and spring thaw.

Ordered 50mil Kilmat and 150mil Noico foam for my trunk/rear hatch to dampen the obnoxious Borla exhaust I installed lol. I'll do the doors and front floor/firewall if I'm happy with the improvement.

I did something else but I forget.

·
Registered
272 Posts
Well trying to fill the void until the weather breaks for the titan swap, so I put in all new speakers. And my IMS should be here by Saturday. So that will give me something to do for a like an hour lol. Then it’s time to put that stimulus check to work! View attachment 126665 View attachment 126666
Just wondering since I’ve never had the door panels off - are the rear speakers separates? I noticed the little tweeter grill high up on the panel. Never really paid attention before and I am never riding in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
21 Posts
Just wondering since I’ve never had the door panels off - are the rear speakers separates? I noticed the little tweeter grill high up on the panel. Never really paid attention before and I am never riding in the back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mine does not have that option. I believe that’s the Rockford Fosgate equipped system. I just bumped my rear 6 1/2” speakers to 6 3/4s. Sorry I couldn’t help, but at least yours came factory with a better setup lol.

·
Registered
2012 Nissan Xterra S
338 Posts
Isn't it incredible how something so simple makes such a difference. My first mods as well.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

29261 - 29280 of 29348 Posts