29181 - 29200 of 29238 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Where are you locating the 2nd battery?
I'll put both batteries together in the front passenger corner. The last time I did this on the old X I made a custom tray that held both batteries. I followed one of the threads from here on how to move the power steering bracket.

·
Registered
264 Posts
Got my lightbar yesterday. Just ordered a DT connector for the wiring end of the bar. Once that gets here, I'll be wiring it up to an additional off road lamps OEM button.

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
I have a slight lift already, first real mod I did was OME HD set up, with the anticipation of getting new bumpers, I think I'll only need the melt mod and should be good...the Mud Claws had pretty good reviews, I had it narrowed down to DuraTracs, Dynapro, but at $150 less and good reviews I went Mud Claws

now fingers crossed that in a week my appt will still be ok...

·
Registered
135 Posts
I'm running 285s w/o either. I replaced the stock Bilsteins with the adjustable 5100s to level it out and an add-a-leaf to stiffen up the rear. I bought a heat gun expecting to do the melt mod and it's still in the box because it wasn't rubbing. Checked frequently right after getting the tires. I think wheeling in Moab is a pretty good test and the red dirt makes rubbing easy to see!

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
565 Posts
New Rims (kinda) and new tires, get that done and then onto (a LOT of) electrical work...lights, OBA, Dual Batt, CB...etc...

Unrelated I just watched back to back Split and Glass...now I want to end all statements with etc...

29181 - 29200 of 29238 Posts