Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

29061 - 29080 of 29134 Posts

·
Registered
556 Posts
Bullydog Tuner installed with regular tune until I deplete my tank. Will be filling with premium and premium tune when possible.
Definitely helps me be mindful of my gas usage with the live readings. We'll see with the long term improvements. It should really help sort out the system with the custom exhaust, IMS and soon to be snorkel (on order from Aus)

Replaced a 12v socket with a USB 3.0 port connected to my headunit. Works great for charging phones and connecting to Android Auto.
I've been thinking about changing the other 12v plug to a voltmeter/thermometer, not that I really need it.

Fixed a loose speaker in the rear passenger door. It was rattling quite a bit with deeper bass notes in higher volumes. Just needed a proper screw to hold it together... stupid cheap plastic brackets.

Did my second transmission drain/fill. Fluid looks pretty good. Slightly brown with pink for the first fluid change, mostly pink the second change. No performance change at all, just peace of mind.

Next week or so:
  • Expedition One bumper install
  • Driving Lights install
  • Snorkel install
  • Photo shoot to update my build thread... it is very outdated!

·
Registered
57 Posts
The weather was pretty decent today, so after my wife and I got back from spending the morning outdoors at the local range, I went to town on a wash/wax/interior cleaning. I'm wore out now. She clean! Oh and this week or the beginning of next, I can finally go pick up my vanity plate and do my registration.

PIcs of new factory fresh OEM skids for the oil pan and trans.

·
Registered
142 Posts
The weather was pretty decent today, so after my wife and I got back from spending the morning outdoors at the local range, I went to town on a wash/wax/interior cleaning. I'm wore out now. She clean! Oh and this week or the beginning of next, I can finally go pick up my vanity plate and do my registration.

PIcs of new factory fresh OEM skids for the oil pan and trans.
Did you order skids from dealer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
57 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
I forgot you'll need bolts too if you don't already have them. I ordered these because they are way better than the Nissan ones.

Awesome definitely interested. Thanks. Lol I’m looking on site now and having trouble finding them. What does the dealer cal them?

·
Registered
57 Posts
Awesome definitely interested. Thanks. Lol I’m looking on site now and having trouble finding them. What does the dealer cal them?

Here you go.

#50842-7S000

50884-7S000

·
Registered
142 Posts

·
Registered
97 Posts
Added some cargo window molle panels over the holidays. Bought a Gobi Ladder from a forum user who just happened to be fairly local to me a few months back

Picked up a Maxterra rear bumper from a user on this forum for 325 a few days ago. Now I'm gonna spend twice that in gas to drive 500 miles (one way) to pick it up this weekend. :LOL:

Building up this truck is a pretty awesome journey with a lot of cool stops along the way, though. I'm seriously diggin' it.

If only my roof rack would get here. 5 months and counting.

·
Registered
220 Posts
5 MONTHS! Holy crap!

I was standing on my side bars yesterday taking some measurements and the corrosion gave way and the driver side broke off the 3 mounting arms. I like them off, but it's easier for my wife to get inside with them on so I'll be debating on whether or not to replace them. I wish sliders weren't so expensive.

·
Premium Member
501 Posts
So much to do...still have not put sliders on, drawer build at a standstill till I can get my workshop cleaned up, just bought new Dado set so I can finger joint the drawers, picked up a couple items for the overheard console build, Tablet holder and new map lights...cannot wait for the spring...need some new tires too...did get to add a RV mirror holder for my phone and new magnet for Alexa

·
Registered
25 Posts
Just googled it. Nice Bumper! When its all said and done ,how much in canadian dollars?
I've been looking at the one from coastal offroad. My buddy's a welder so I have that part covered,but the one your getting looks much more refined.

29061 - 29080 of 29134 Posts