Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

28961 - 28978 of 28978 Posts

·
Registered
80 Posts
With winter on the way (i think it might be here already in Calgary) I found a gallon of fluud film on sale so i decided to pull the pin and coat the under carriage. Then after some more research i returned the fluid film and booked to have Krown do it instead. $100 more but they did it in an hour and did it properly!

Also pulled the headlights off to do the 2009+ mod and at the same time restored the lenses, one came out well the other is a little cloudy still but its a lot better than it ws before. Found my block heater plug sitting coiled under the passenger side light too.

Yesterday I started to look at off road trails nearby, I have used the xterra as a dd only but I'd like to take it on the trails although i may have missed this year and have to wait until spring due to trail conditions

·
Registered
175 Posts
I'm leaning towards just an OME lift with Med/HD springs. I had an Icon Stage 4 setup on my Tacoma and thought it was overkill for what I used it for (no real rock crawling or high speed stuff, just exploring and trail riding here in Colorado.)
I am running the OME setup as a dd. It rides a bit stiff even with the winch, hefty alum. bumper and full alum. Underarmor. I prefer the tighter euroride vs the softer prerunner suspension setups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
175 Posts
What’s your future intended use for the T rail?
Phone holder, infotainment tablet & GoPro.. i’m still working the bugs out of the installation. When I get the details and get it all finished up I’ll post a final build thread for it.

·
Registered
268 Posts
Phone holder, infotainment tablet & GoPro.. i’m still working the bugs out of the installation. When I get the details and get it all finished up I’ll post a final build thread for it.

Oh nice! That’d be a pretty sweet set up!

·
Registered
4 Posts
As this is the first time I'll be posting on this thread I might as well throw the from purchased list ( internet credit points).
RC 2.5" lift kit with 33" Dynapro MT's
SPC UCA- A forced early buy due to UBJ snapping on the highway during a snow storm, super cool event with oncoming traffic.
Bilstein 5100's in the rear and adjustable in the front.
Smittybilt hilift jack with roofrack mounts
Warn M8000S winch with the ARB deluxe front bumper with custom front recovery points.
Interior LED lighting kit (one of the best lighting buys ever purchased)
and of course stickers. Around 175-200$ in those, HORSEPOWER BABY.

·
Premium Member
437 Posts
Hoping to bypass dado blade finger joint jig and try it on the router table, the cheapo Dado set I bought sucked, would not cut even across the top, so no drawers built this weekend...this is taking forever, but did install my new Overland Bound badge
OB Badge.JPG

28961 - 28978 of 28978 Posts