Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 1272 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
I tried calling for approximately the past two weeks, left message and sent an email and a pm. No response as of yet. About to give up.

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, i meant about the shipping. I ordered two fridays ago and he said that they would ship that day. Then he said monday or tuesday. And i keep trying to get a tracking number, but he says he is having issues with UPS. And so now im a lost duck.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
98 Posts
I was inquiring about his new products. I do not think I should have to place an order to get an response.

Got the information I was looking for. Happy now.

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
My AAL better not be backordered since i ordered 2 fridays ago and he said it was in stock.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
4,297 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am really getting aggravated with him. I know he's busy, but seriously??...ive been calling all day yesterday and today. Plus, its been a few weeks since i ordered my shims. And i was going to order the 5125s from him, but ive decided against that.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,431 Posts
I am really getting aggravated with him. I know he's busy, but seriously??...ive been calling all day yesterday and today. Plus, its been a few weeks since i ordered my shims. And i was going to order the 5125s from him, but ive decided against that.
Posted via Mobile Device
he was probably closed yesterday.

1 - 20 of 1272 Posts