Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

What color Shrockworks on a white Xterra?

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
on line
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a white 2007 that I want to get sliders for. Black powder coat sounds good, but I haven't seen the gray or black powder coat in person.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I.m saying gray, because that's what I have on my white X

·
on line
2,077 Posts
get them bare steel then spray paint them to match the wheel color. That would look pretty cool to keep the color below the body the same. plus that what i'm thinking of doing and i'd be cool to see before i do it.

·
on line
14,014 Posts
XVTer said:
I voted bare steel just because I'd like to see an X with body color bumpers. I think it'd look cool. The black X's look sick with black bumpers. I bet the white would look just as good.
x2, I bet a white Shrock bumper would be pretty sick on a white X! I would spray it w/ truck bed liner first, to get that textured look & feel, then spray it white. Hell, even order the touch-up paint cans to match exactly your X's color!

·
on line
2,459 Posts
Wow...that's not too shabby looking!

·
on line
245 Posts
I would pick black, but then again, I'm going with a black and white look for my X. I'm getting black rock crawler wheels early next month using the Spidertrax adapters. Once I get fully shrocked (est. summer or early fall), I'm going to get my rear side bumper pieces and side moldings (if I don't just take em off and leave em off) done in black Herculiner, then it's back to saving up more money to get a Gobi Stealth rack....

1 - 20 of 37 Posts