Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

What Color is your 05-06 X?

What Color is your 05-07 X?

16K views 55 replies 42 participants last post by  JIMBO 
#1 ·
So, what color is your X?

Did I foget any colors?

#5 ·
I always get a white vehicle. I know it is a boring color but is one of the easiest ones to touch up or match if you need any body work done.

G
#15 ·
i was very close to getting a yellow... it was a demo though, so it had 2k mi on it already... and i had seen how the staff was driving the demos. speed racer style... so, i opted for the avalanche with 8 miles. :D

#17 ·
What about blue, scratches seem just to pop out of nowhere!! I have been told that they will buff out beause they arent deep but, for the future are there any colors i should lean towards/stay away from??

The two colors people seem to be leaning toward are the night armor and the grey, I guess the silverish colors are on the top of the list.

#18 ·
Silver and Red lost popularity when enamel became popular. It was just that they did not hold up well, they fadded and looked bad sooner than other colors. When Base coat Clear coat came to surface that did away with that problem and Silver and red popular once again.

The silver shades show scatches much less than others although they are still there.

I'm totally surprised that Black is neck and neck with silver, I LOVE black and I had it on my last 4X4 and that's why I would not have it again. Too much work! MC

#19 ·
dynamix said:
i was very close to getting a yellow... it was a demo though, so it had 2k mi on it already... and i had seen how the staff was driving the demos. speed racer style... so, i opted for the avalanche with 8 miles. :D
I know what you are talking about. When the sales lady brought the demo around for me to test drive she floored it up to where I was waiting. Then told me to hop in the passenger side and continued to floor it around the dealership once. It was floor it, turn, floor it, turn, floor it, turn. She said these have a lot of power, no kidding???

#20 ·
my demo drive was great. i followed him back to the truck and we jumped in even though we were boxed inbetween a couple other x's. he popped it into four wheel drive, jumped over a 10" curb and drove up a grassy hill and over the lawn at about 30mph. as hopped off the curb and into the street with the mud flinging over the hood, he put it back into 4X2 and floored it. as he stopped at the first red light, i said "SOLD!" and i drove it back to the dealership. i signed the papers on another x a few days later cause i didnt want a beat-to-death x. he told me that it was only a demo driver and that the dealership was going to use it for shuttling around customers.

#26 ·
Canteen would have been my first choice as well, too bad they discontinued it.

Granite was my 3rd choice, but I wanted a 6M OR with side airbags and I think they only made one like that this year and it was Granite!

I'm warming up to it. It certainly hides the dirt, which the dealer kept telling me was a good thing - some people just don't get it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.