Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was just wondering, ive got about a year and a half left on my lease and ive got a garmin gps and sirius satellite radio, but can i do anything else? swap to larger all terrain tires, put in a subwoofer, anything?!

·
on line
2,938 Posts
Probably not. It would be point less to put on larger tires, then pay to have them taken off.

·
on line
576 Posts
You can do anything you want to it, aslong as you get it back to how you leased it when the term is up. But like Koko said, it would be pointless to dump money into the vehicle then pay to have it all removed at the end of the term.

·
on line
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oops i meant larger as more beefy like bfg all terrains as the same size at what comes stock, could i hand those back to the dealer without a problem?

·
on line
2,573 Posts
You could but then you are out $700+ on tires.

They won't give you any money back when you give the X back to the dealer with the New BFG A/Ts on.

The person that will get a deal is the next purchaser of that Xterra. They won't have to dish out $700+ on great handling tires On or Off Road.

I'd hold off if I were you unless you are going to buy the X instead of handing it over at lease end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts