Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

101 - 120 of 166 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
I picked up a 2012 Nitro Rook in the 152 flavor to replace my old Misfit 152.5 that Ive been riding since maybe the 8th grade. I cannot wait to get out on this beast next week. Zero camber and probably one of the lightest boards I have ever picked up. Pairing it with my burton Prophesy bindings gives one of the lightest setups, ever. Boots-wise I have the Nike Kaiju. Theyre retardedly comfy boots. Im not dying to take them off at the end of the day.

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Burton Custom 158 (2009 model).
w/ Burton Custom EST Bindings, and Burton Ion Boots.

^Love this board!! By far, the best board I've ever ridden. And I used to work for Burton, so I've ridden a few, ;)

Unfortunately it just doesn't see enough pow each year, maybe I'll make it out to Big Bear this Feb...

·
Registered
127 Posts
Me: Skier
Sister: Boarder

Me:
1) Nordica Patron's with Marker Duke bindings, Big dump days and BC..
2) Head Motorhead Rock 'n Roll's for inbound all mountain days, Marker Jester Pro Bindings,
3) Volkl AC4's '05 with Marker IPT 12.0 system for beginning and end of season, min coverage days.
4) 1995 K2 "Extremes", Glen Plake specials for the occasional retro day

Nordica Hot Rod Ignition 125 flex boots

Sister:
1) Gnu magnatraction, Union bindings, Most days
2) Capita all mountain, Union Bindings.
3) Something called an "Attack Banana", Union Bindings
4) A gorgeous Arbor board that she won in some raffle, Union Bindings

Burton Boots

We strongly support our local shops "EVO, and Sturtevant's" I ride with about 3 of their employees and I don't pay for tune's, waxes, adjustments, and anything I can't get done in my garage while I'm overseas. Gonna spend Christmas in Saudi Arabia (oh the joy) and won't get back until january 12th, but it's on until Mid Feb. But I've already been up 9 times this season due to the early November dump and early opening we got this year,
"Viva La Nina!"

·
Registered
72 Posts
Got my first ride out on the new Nitro Rook yesterday. Conditions were sh*t, but the board is amazing. It got so much pop it's unreal and crazy fun to ride. The park setup was lame on the mountain so I didn't get much done in that aspect other than a few lame kickers and flat boxes - nothing to seriously get creative on. I'd recommend this board to anyone wanting a solid park ride. I did some GoPro filming too, maybe I'll post some stuff up later.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
72 Posts
Okay, this is what Ive got - accidentally uploaded the wrong video, meant to put up one of a quick lap through the small park...ended up with a lame one from some greens. Ill be uploading the one I wanted when I get home to better internet. This one took all night to get up, but you can probably get the idea of how it looks.

http://youtu.be/KhSAY0eQ4Kc

101 - 120 of 166 Posts