Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
on line
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been posting here sporadically on random issues and asking random questions. But I am in the process of getting a 2007 Super Black OR X. Hickory, NC...halfway between Hashville (Asheville) and Charlotte.

·
on line
564 Posts
Welcome!

·
on line
631 Posts
welcome!

·
TNX Administrator
20,234 Posts
:pirate: Ahoy, Matey! :newb: (n00b) Welcome! Yer on a site dedicated to Nissan's, "Next Generation Xterra." Step aboard, take in what you can, but promise to share what you learn! :3some:

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Welcome aboard! :cheers: Hashville? Do they have those 'coffee' shoppes that they have in Amsterdam?

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Congrats man. Welcome to the club. :wave:

·
on line
564 Posts
So, where does Santacruzed come from?

R u a mtb'er?

Rob

·
on line
615 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
robnfl said:

R u a mtb'er?

Rob
nice work...its about sometime someone didn't assume I was from Cali. Yep I have a SC Bullit, used to be big into the whole freeriding/downhill racing stuff and just got burnt out on the race scene...now its just for fun

·
on line
564 Posts
santacruzed said:
robnfl said:

R u a mtb'er?

Rob
nice work...its about sometime someone didn't assume I was from Cali. Yep I have a SC Bullit, used to be big into the whole freeriding/downhill racing stuff and just got burnt out on the race scene...now its just for fun
I lived in Jax, FL up until '03 and did alot of xc racing in the southeast. Some of my favorite places to ride are around Western NC. My race bike is a SC SL, but my fun bike is a nomad.

Rob

·
on line
612 Posts
Ahhh Hashville, I think we used to frequent that during my days at Clemson. I just can't remember it all too well :drunken:

·
on line
69 Posts
from western nc myself!!! when you get your X let me know if you ever want to go wheeling!!!!!!!

·
Read Only
656 Posts
jnooke and santacruzed:
Where do you guys go wheeling? I'm in the Atlanta area, but travel to NC every now and then (my daughter and son-in-law graduated from App State and my sister lives in "Hash"ville). If you guys get anything together, how about dropping me a PM or email? My son has a Jeep and the two of us would like to do some driving and camping in NC. I graduated from Guilford myself, and have fond memories of roaming the mtns. of Western NC.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts