Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hopefully if this gets enough dealers, this will be a good tool for newbs in the future.

Lets post up good dealers u have had experiences with.

Compiled List of good dealers:
Superior Nissan of Fremont, Ca
Falore Nissan of Sunnyvale, Ca
Beaverton Nissan of Beaverton, Or
West Covina Nissan, Covina, ca
Schaiers Nissan in Long Beach, Ca

Questionable Service Dealers:
Metro Nissan, Montclair, Ca

Dealers to avoid:
Mossy Nissan, San Diego, Ca
Performance Nissan, Duarte, Ca
Power Nissan, Torrence, Ca
Broadway Nissan, Redwood city, CA

·
on line
245 Posts
Beaverton Nissan. Beaverton, OR. My family has purchased two vehicles from them and we've had great experiences with the dealership and their service department.

·
on line
95 Posts
another to avoid

Performance Nissan in Duarte

Good one to go to
West Covina Nissan

·
on line
975 Posts
avoid Power Nissan in Torrance. When we went to buy our truck we talk to a salesman at Power, while we were driving there. He said that he would wait ( we live 10mins away), when we got there he was gone. I have also had trouble getting warranty stuff taken care of there.

Go to Schaiers Nissan in Long Beach. This place is great, bought the truck there, never had a problem with them on anything. EVER

·
on line
853 Posts
bigboyindiego said:
or some to avoid like MOSSY NISSAN SAN DIEGO
I'm not trying to defend what may have been piss-poor service that you got, but I've had pretty good service from Mossy in San Diego over the years. I've probably bought 5 or 6 Nissans from them, never had any problems with service or sales. They've done maintenance, warranty and TSB work on my X without any issues.

Try the stores in Poway, Escondido and Kearny Mesa; maybe its a location thing.

·
on line
576 Posts
San Leandro Nissan, POS service and I had to go back five times because they still couldn't figure what was wrong with my X when the VDC/Slip/ABS lights wouldn't go off. Service adviser said it was fixed and when the tech drove it up the lights were still on when I got in the truck. Had to print the thread from XOC and told them what to look at before the damn thing was fixed.

I'll give props to Superior Nissan in Fremont as the service is awsome and when the oil change took longer than what they considered normal it was free.

·
on line
1,732 Posts
FrankB said:
bigboyindiego said:
or some to avoid like MOSSY NISSAN SAN DIEGO
I'm not trying to defend what may have been piss-poor service that you got, but I've had pretty good service from Mossy in San Diego over the years. I've probably bought 5 or 6 Nissans from them, never had any problems with service or sales. They've done maintenance, warranty and TSB work on my X without any issues.

Try the stores in Poway, Escondido and Kearny Mesa; maybe its a location thing.
Maybe I should specify The 1 in National City they've been dicking me around on the electrical issue since the second week I owned it (IM TALKING of the mystery vdc lights on that so many of us have suffered ) They tried to tell me that it was because of a bulldog alarm I installed which was an alarm IVE HAD ON EVERY CAR IVE OWNED and none have ever had electrical problems .....They've also gave me $hit on the xterra stickers coming off on the top rack...they said it was cause of the yaki rack I installed ...... This was also The first car i ever paid cash for as I received some insurance money,when my dad had passed away it took almost 3 months to receive the title as some [email protected] at the dealer thought th bank ??? bought the truck SINCE IT WAS PAID W/A BANK CASHIERS CHECK!?!?!?!
My question to the stealer was do people usually come in w/30k cash and buy cars !!!
I do agree FRANK i've bought 4 cars from mossy nissan in National city BUT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This will be my last from them !! I was so pissed off I sent a 5 page letter to Nissan v.p ((NEVER GOT ANY REPLY )) and the President of Mossy They did reply I got free oil changes for both my cars for a yr !!!
WOW !!!! :thefinger:

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
cornick said:
Watch the dealership bashing guys. We don't need a dealership coming on here and getting pissed off.

I recommend you use this thread to tell your stories.

http://thenewx.org/phpbb2/viewtopic.php?t=8741
Ok so they get pissed off? won't they then strive to make themselves better? this is a cause for them to lose possible business.

·
on line
2,459 Posts
I understand your point of this but we also don't want pissed off dealerships coming after us either.

I would recommend you follow the guild lines of the dealership sticky and stick to that. People will be able to come to a judgment based off the information from those posts. Nothing is gained from bashing a dealership. Just like we don't allow bashing of individuals here on the site.

·
on line
2,004 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
cornick said:
I understand your point of this but we also don't want pissed off dealerships coming after us either.

I would recommend you follow the guild lines of the dealership sticky and stick to that. People will be able to come to a judgment based off the information from those posts. Nothing is gained from bashing a dealership. Just like we don't allow bashing of individuals here on the site.
Understandable, I won't update this anymore. I started this thread before you put up the yours.

·
on line
735 Posts
Mossy Nissan in Escondido (Service Dept.) is first freakin rate! I wasn't too keen on the Oceanside store service either.

I probably shouldn't say it, but the people working there are more the same "demographic" as myself (that's a euphanism for race), and maybe the communication is better because of that, but they are also retaining talent and they have been real quick to take care of a couple of issues that the other stores were totally flumuxed by.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts