Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I Just got my truck out of body shop 2 days ago and boom a dum ladie is going stright and pulls a quick left at about 30mph im doing about the same and slams right in to me :bounce: :bounce: . Could moved as much as i can there were two cars on the side of me so i just let her slam it to me she killed . My front bumper pass side head light , and fender were can i order them parts thanks so much guys

Ray

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
nope im gonna pay my self for the damage she did to my truck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cyclopsani: :cyclopsani: . This suckss i got worst luck

rM

PS. but i will be ordering a shrock front bumper Now :brilsmurf:

·
on line
2,077 Posts
dealer would be your best bet, but if you're paying you may want to check savage yards for cheaper parts.

i am still a little confused thou, if she caused the accident then she should pay, i don't see how this could be your fault from the initial post...

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the ladie that hit me had no insu. or drivers lic. she did not even speak any freaking english!! so i just took her plates just left i didnt want to bother with insu. I want to get a shrock front bumper anyways and my isnu. is high enuff in brooklyn . 18 years old in brooklyn and 6 points my insu. is sky high already so i rather pay for it my self

Ray

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks MC for that website Rockauto.com i will be ordering my parts from there front fender is not to bad 147.00 and head light was likke 131.00 :thumbup: .

ray

·
on line
2,077 Posts
ah, i see.....same thing happened to me once, i got a police report, took down the person's information, had the body shop write me up a detailed estimate and told the guy if he didn't give me the amount stated on the estimate i would sue him for it......it worked!, no insurance involved, the guy paid and got a ticket too!

good luck getting everything together!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts