Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 20 of 115 Posts

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
As many of you know the National Xterra Meet (www.nationalxterrameet.org) is turning into www.WentWindrock.com
This is a big step in showing Nissan that we love the outdoor life and need them to continue building a vehicle for us.

This years event will be for any type of Nissan SUV/Truck. Pathfinders, Xterra, Titan, Frontier and any older version out there.

Normally we use the 3rd weekend in Sept for our event but in 2014 it will be Sept 24th-28th.

We will be announcing some new things to the event over the next few month like
The "Wednesday night dinner"
This will be a way for everyone to gather and hang out before the real kick off runs on that Thursday.

Thursday trail runs (With brand new trails for the event)
Friday trail runs - Friday night "Night run"
Saturday trail runs
Saturday -The rock challenge
Saturday - BBQ
Saturday - Raffle

Starting in 2014 a Paid Vehicle Registration will be required to participate in the event.

More details to come...​

Sponsored by:

·
Registered
2,240 Posts
really hoping i can make it this year! Itd be awesome to make it to that side of the US and wheel some of you fellas. Itd be pretty awesome to get a west coast convoy.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
I better make it! I'm trying to hurry up and get sliders and skids before then

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Interesting. Maybe this'll be the year I finally do this.

In a kilt, of course.

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Yeah - but did they look as damned sexy as I do in a kilt?

·
Registered
533 Posts
The change in weekends is killing me. Now I have to make a choice of what I go to, and Coal Creek is high up on the list.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
1,893 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
The change in weekends is killing me. Now I have to make a choice of what I go to, and Coal Creek is high up on the list.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yeah Windrock had the weekend we normally use booked.. Don't worry though this is just for this year. 2015 we go back to the normal 3rd weekend again.

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Yea, considering he's from India... I honestly don't think he will make it there lol

·
on line
6,543 Posts
Ya never know, eh? We've had Russians at goneMoab.

1 - 20 of 115 Posts