Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The WENT photos are finally up on my website. 811 images / 21+ gb!

All the images are sorted by the date and have a number I.D. (hold your mouse over the thumbnail of the image and the number is in the top right corner)
With so many of the trails being in shade and sun (dappled light) it would have taken much longer for me to clean up each image .... So I decided to only edit the images that people want.

If you like an image (or a few) send me an email and I will clean them up and send the pics to you ... free, no charge, nada, zip, zilch
On the bottom of each page (on my photo site) is a "Contact" button ... use that to let me know what you would like.

Hope that you enjoy them.

Zenfolio | Bob Howdeshell Wildlife & Nature Photography | WENT Windrock 2016

·
Premium Member
22,508 Posts
Awesome shots! Looks like a fun time!

1. That camo 1st gen looks sweet!
2. Trail 15 looks like a blast!
3. Whats up with that weird emergency exit looking thing on the tent GPD605X?
4. That Nisstech xterra body trailer is interesting. Stock inside or camper build or striped out cargo hauler?

·
Registered
3,928 Posts

4. That Nisstech xterra body trailer is interesting. Stock inside or camper build or striped out cargo hauler?

Idk lol. I think it's like for an extra person to sleep in? Not sure what it is really. The Nisstec trailer is all gutted inside so I would say striped out cargo hauler

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
941 Posts

The nisstec trailer was built originally as a camper by a guy here in Virginia. IT was then purchased by nisstec and gutted to be used as a parts hauler I believe.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts