Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey all. a friend and i work together and we decided to go wheeling last saturday. it was kind of overcast but all in all it was a nice day. here are a few of the 60 pics that were taken in a matter of 5 hrs. (yeah i know thats a shit load, but i wanted to get the good shots) his is the white jeep.
the ice in this pic was at least 3 inches thick and needless to say we had to break it up with sticks cause we were not really prepared for the ice. hope u enjoy.

and here are a few other pics from the trip

and in this next one i am on the verge of sliding into that huge wash out(without skids), but thanks to my Nitto Terra's i made it safely through. but u have to look hard to see this.

and for the rest of what is uploaded to photobucket here is the link
http://s221.photobucket.com/albums/dd313/xterraguy4life/my xterra pics/Pine Valley/?start=0

·
on line
853 Posts
Nice pics.

As for 60 shots in 5 hours being a lot, maybe if you're shooting film, but if you're using digital who cares? Also, you can easily use the theory I explain to my wife: the more I shoot with the new (expensive by my standards) digital, the less each shot costs, since, unlike with film and processing, I've paid the entire cost up front. If I only shoot a few, those few cost a whole lot of money.

·
on line
1,206 Posts
XterraDude said:
HAHAHAHA yeah 60 is nothing. I do Supercross photography, about 3000 photos in 5 hours. Nice pics man, Looks like fun.
Im the exact same way. If I shoot 700 shots and 3 come out perfect, im satisfied :headbang:

·
on line
2,125 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah the trails were a little bit sloppy. the it was about 50 or so degrees that day and there was still snow and rain. what i cant believe is that three inch thick ice. it was THICK lol. thought it would have been a little bit thinner but all in all it was a blast. probably gona be going there a lot since its so close to my house. so i guess there will be tons of pictures to come...

·
on line
1,206 Posts
You east side boys go wheeling a lot. Im jealous :D

·
on line
1,340 Posts
NICE PIC'S

1 - 13 of 13 Posts