Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
on line
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took my truck to the beach today. It performed great. I will admit that I didn't do anything hardcore with it but I'm really happy with it still (1265mi on the clock now).

Here are latest reasons I love this thing:

1) Took me to the beach at about 20 mpg (not great by any means but not too bad especially considering multiple elevation and incline changes.)
2) I didn't get stuck, despite seeing other 4x4 trucks get stuck including others where they had to lock their hubs to get out. (No locker on mine but the ABLS saved me once.
3) I was the ONLY 2nd gen X there. And 1 of 2 total Xterras at the beach this weekend. It is pretty cool having one car that not everyone and their momma's has. (P.S. I counted over 30 2007+ Wranglers and that was when i paid attention)
4) Despite not being an entirely new ride or being modified i caught people checking out the Xterra and got 1 voiced compliment.
5) It kept me out of the elements while i slept in it pretty comfortably because it wasn't the friendliest of weather this weekend.

Cheers to all of you other X owners on owning such a great truck! :cheers:

·
on line
1,864 Posts
:clown: Congrads-Bet your kids had a blast and sleeping in these things is SUPER !!

-- :geek: :geek: --JIMBO

·
on line
552 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I went to pismo, and I dont have any kids lol im only 24 :-D

Sorry guys I didn't take any pics. My girl didn't charge the batteries and didn't want to get out the car in the cold lol. Then the camera was lost in all the junk we took to the beach. So we ended up not taking any pics. Next time i will though lol.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts