Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Nicely done. 👍
Thanks.. I can photograph Xterras all day..Too bad there's not many around me..Maybe one day I ll drive 36 plus hours out to Utah, AZ or CA and tag along with a group..

·
Premium Member
1,125 Posts
If you come to Arizona, there are some BC buyers looking for an alternative to existing shipping costs.... could pay for your trip! Racks and even Molle panels get too heavy for shipping over the border affordably.
I mean, they would pay you for delivery from here to there... Kelowna and Victoria to name a few recent interests.

And you're on the other coast... ok there were also QC and ON and Nova Scotia buyers before too 😀.
Or you could go home the long way?

Thanks.. I can photograph Xterras all day..Too bad there's not many around me..Maybe one day I ll drive 36 plus hours out to Utah, AZ or CA and tag along with a group..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
If you come to Arizona, there are some BC buyers looking for an alternative to existing shipping costs.... could pay for your trip! Racks and even Molle panels get too heavy for shipping over the border affordably.
I mean, they would pay you for delivery from here to there... Kelowna and Victoria to name a few recent interests.

And you're on the other coast... ok there were also QC and ON and Nova Scotia buyers before too 😀.
Or you could go home the long way?
Well let's see when these drive thru- border crossings open first...cause apparently driving through the border and speaking to one guy in a booth, is more dangerous than going to the airport, with tons of people and sitting in full airplane..apparently.🤯

·
Registered
14 Posts
Which trail is this on? I'm about an hour/an hour an a half from Montreal and I've never seen such a rocky trail around here.

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Which trail is this on? I'm about an hour/an hour an a half from Montreal and I've never seen such a rocky trail around here.
This is not much of a trail.. this is in Laval hardly worth your time to travel..
There's no real; trail to drive through - its a dead end - some flat loop path that takes 5 minutes to drive around in.. and you're back out... I just backed up into a rocky hill that was done from the development of that area..

·
Registered
2,529 Posts

Colorado would be alot closer than az or ca!
moab would probaby be best though.

really nice looking X, love the lights. thats a cute pic of the doggie, I was thinking it'd be funny if the tie out was a winch line!

Just curious, what size are those wildpeaks?

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Colorado would be alot closer than az or ca!
moab would probaby be best though.

really nice looking X, love the lights. thats a cute pic of the doggie, I was thinking it'd be funny if the tie out was a winch line!

Just curious, what size are those wildpeaks?
lololoo ya that would ve been a hilarious pic..if I had a winch..I would have definitely do it...( btw i was at a shop that sells winches..man those things are heavy..along with a Shrock bumper for example..man id definitely need some new front sus.)
The Wildpeaks are the
LT 285 /75/16...
love them...theyve lasted very long..and I drive the truck like a car... and I had them on for two Winters as well ...even though I have winter dedicated tires, I didn't put them on
..these performed well in the snow I would say they're not that good on ice but in the snow...they ate it up pretty well..

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hey I have that same bull bar but in chrome. That looks pretty good in black. Did you paint it up?
I bought it black...but every year i give it a bedliner coat...
my first one rusted so bad under the light mount bolts..it was like paper.. I had 2 because the first one that they sent me was a bit messed up... so they sent me a free new one ..so I kept it for a long time ...and then when this one rusted out, I put the new one .. but before installing it I painted it with bed liner sprayed anti- rust inside the bar too... and so far it's doing well..

1 - 17 of 17 Posts