Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wiLl be painting my hood half black. Seen a old school land rover in yellow with hood hlaf black and it looks so nice so i had to give it a try on my truc cant wait to see it done

Ps. any one else have there hood half black post it up

Ray

·
on line
1,884 Posts
Just make sure you have your driving lights up top so the flat black does its job of not reflecting glare!

Pix or it didn't happen! :cheers:

·
on line
807 Posts

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
were is there a good website to order the lights up top i want some piaa ones . I just orderd a loadwarrior rack for up top , axe.shovle carrier and spair tire carrier cant wait for it to come

Ray

·
on line
877 Posts

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Yeah, that's about what Hella 4000's will run you. Really, anything by Hella or Piaa is good. The Hella Black Magics are pretty nice too...

Start googling those.

·
on line
1,831 Posts
Good choice on the 500's. You'll like them.

Back on topic, I just ordered one of the 3M black-out hood kits. It's weird because they sell 2 different kits, exactly the same, but with different brand names and prices. I went ahead and got the 3M kit and paid the extra $10. Now that I've ordered though, I'm imagining they're the exact same product.

·
on line
135 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
cool dude i cant wait for my car to get back from shop so i can see how its will look and get my rack , lights in just gotta find some one to install my lights up top

·
Premium Member
9,791 Posts
can we have some pics?

pretty please?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.