Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yeah now I'm understanding why people pay twice as much for the wifi version... a live view on my phone during stuff like this would be great.

I tried to think of a cool place underneath the truck to put it but I figured I'd keep it simple this time and still failed. I have a sticky pad mounted on the roof bin that i've used before but everything looks so boring from that high up. Maybe next time I'll try further back up on the rear window since I've seen a lot of success with that spot.
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
In video..there's only so much interest that can be attained by seeing footage from the camera attached to the moving subject..thus a camera strapped onto a car, a bike, ..all tis very boring after a few minutes. There is more interest when the camera is strapped to the subject itself when its either moving very fast..like a race superbike, and preferably low to the ground..and even then its not that captivating after a few minutes..the most interest attained in video is when the subject is being filmed by another party...Look at the Go Pro video promos..the most captivating scenes are when the person or activity is being filmed by someone else..

·
Registered
1,529 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yeah I watched a video someone posted on here of them just driving around on streets but it was clips edited together of the camera in different spots.

I agree, video from one spot gets boring real quick. I mostly just video things for my own re-living but thought a few might laugh at my failure.

If I had lots of money and time I'd get lots of cameras, put them all over and spend hours editing clips together into something worthy of watching for a few minutes... maybe someday.

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Yeah I watched a video someone posted on here of them just driving around on streets but it was clips edited together of the camera in different spots.

I agree, video from one spot gets boring real quick. I mostly just video things for my own re-living but thought a few might laugh at my failure.

If I had lots of money and time I'd get lots of cameras, put them all over and spend hours editing clips together into something worthy of watching for a few minutes... maybe someday.
You bet..time to edit video is something I wish I can make ..

1 - 11 of 11 Posts