Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Welcome to the new house of the '05+ Xterra. Especial thanks goes out to Greg for hosting me for free. I owe you one big time. :D Sorry I wasn't able to get everything transferred over to this site. Because the site was free I couldn't do a back up.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yup. I'm going to make a new addy announcement about it.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
dan galusha said:
Welcome to the new house of the '05+ Xterra. Especial thanks goes out to Greg for hosting me for free. I owe you one big time. :D Sorry I wasn't able to get everything transferred over to this site. Because the site was free I couldn't do a back up.
Greg is too cool! Thanks also Greg! This is going to be a wealth of info for us 05 Pioneers!

Nobody like's to do it...........But someone has to know how.

MC

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Ok.

I'll remember that the next time we get together.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I guess n00b is better than b00b...

Edit... crud it is now Member, not n00b.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
gazillion 4x4 places....where?! I know we have 1 decent place Cascade 4 Wheel Drive. That and we also have the problem that we have no where within 2 hours to wheel.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That's not that bad. We have to drive for about three hours to get some wheelin in around were me and greg live.

·
on line
1,407 Posts
I guess I should qualify that. The place that is 2 hours away is only open for a couple months a year. We also have a place 3 hours away... that is only seasonal too. I have yet to venture into the upper penisula, and I know there is wheeling up there. We do have a nice place 5 hours away, it is the around the perimeter of a military base (Camp Grayling). That place is 22 miles of trail, and you can see live fire exercises if you are lucky.

·
on line
3,484 Posts
I saw a bunch along the way, I went from The Pike 80, up 131 to 196 west to chicago. I saw places all over. I wished they were open at 2 am!

The just closed our only place to wheel because someone was sexualy assulted back there, so lets just close the trails, to everyone. Posted in no uncertain terms.

MC

·
on line
1,407 Posts
Wow I wish I could think of the places you went by. I have traveled 131 from Kalamazoo to GR and 196 to Chicago many many times.

·
on line
3,217 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You have any local clubs up there? Maybe they can help you find some places.

G

·
0 Posts
worse comes to worse, you can head out to VA for the winter run with us, its only about a 18 hours drive. :)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts