Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
Welcome to NORAC - Nissan Off-Road Association of Colorado!

NORAC is organized as a non-profit organization for the purpose of: Providing social, educational, and recreational activities for its membership, (trail runs, meet & greets). Participating in and supporting environmental awareness for the betterment of the community including trail stewardship through trail cleanup events, trail sponsorship, cooperation with government entities (U.S. Forest Service, BLM, etc) and like minded organizations.

Interested in Joining? CLICK HERE

Facebook Page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/573400852739236/
The Facebook group is "closed" so a moderator needs to invite you to view everything. However we are trying to make the "Files" portion public, so everyone can read the Membership Application as well as the bylaws. Please reach out if you need anymore information.

·
Registered
4,195 Posts
This is very cool. About a million and one details for us to still work out but cool nonetheless. :)

·
TNX Administrator
20,186 Posts
Hey I really like your club decal - good job!!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Meetings? when, what, how do I get involved? Do you post updates about what's up on this forum or the facebook page?
Looking for colorado winter wheeling in the snow locations and all kinds of CO info. Excited I ran in to this post.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
Meetings? when, what, how do I get involved? Do you post updates about what's up on this forum or the facebook page? Looking for colorado winter wheeling in the snow locations and all kinds of CO info. Excited I ran in to this post.
Hey there,
We have a FB page (Nissan Off Road Association of Colorado) that has the membership app on it as well as other stuff.
We post updates about runs and mtgs on the FB page as well as the regional clubs NORAC section on here. Were hopefully doing a run this weekend 1 on Sat and 1 on Sun weather permitting. We'll also be doing runs all throughout the year and working with the FS on trail maintenance and repair. Do a friend request on the NORAC page and we look forward to meeting you and wheeling with you. BTW our next club meeting is on the 13th of April
Thanks Bill

1 - 20 of 45 Posts