Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all the meet and greet was pretty solid glad to finally meet you guys. I was especially glad to see that there are other x's that are modded on LI! We have alot of potential for a real club but for us to really grow we definitely need to become more established. Did any of you guys come up with a good name/abbreviation as we spoke about? Once we have that figured out id like to get a site together not so much a forum since we all use this but at least one to post new info up about runs and meetings. This would be more for trying to bring new people in since some may be overwhelmed by thenewx not knowing where to begin. And maybe even bring in a sponsor or two. Soo bring on the suggestions and thoughts guys!
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
433 Posts
Im a fan of LIX (long island xterras) Li11x has a group of freinds called LIX. and we could get stickers with a big toung. i do think with a bigger public face out here we will grow.

id like to see regular meets once a month or somthing.. Either to meet for food, mood day, beach run, fishing, football game or where ever. If we had a tangable group to brimg new people to we may have better luck finding people and keeping them involved
Posted via Mobile Device

·
Registered
331 Posts
Im not from LI but why not an outline of LI and then have the X crawling up it. with an LIX on rear window of the X. Cheesy maybe... who knows.

Just an idea.

·
Registered
433 Posts

I was thinking something similar to this. just with an image of an xterra over driving over an image of Long Island.....

apparently my pic posting ability is not good. Its a cartoon-ish sketch of an suv with its front tires rolling over an outline of north carolina.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts