Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
760 Posts
As a person I have nothing against him, I've never met him. As a member of this forum I've seen him join in the veteran based bashing of newer members far too often to believe he can be a non-biased moderator of the forum.

That is my personal opinion and I hope he can prove me wrong.
Very similar to my thoughts when I saw this earlier. I would only add that Br. Bills has appeared to me to be a very knowledgeable member who's advice in his posts I often take to heart, even though it wasn't me asking.

The harshness on noobs is not unique to Mr. Bills, and even I have to check myself at times even though I'm mostly sympathetic and fairly new myself. Maybe as a moderator the official nature will provide a check for Mr. Bills.

I think his reasoned, sage advice regarding the Xterra will be a benefit to the site as a whole.

Congrats Mr. Bills.

·
Banned
191 Posts
Did @Celt nominate Mr. Bills?

Well yes of course I did. H's a man of integrity and I hold him in the highest of esteem. His sage advice over the years has proved most helpful to me in many of life's situations I have found myself in. I'm sure he will prove to be an extremely fair and balanced moderator and enrich this forum!

:wave:

·
Super Moderator
4,156 Posts
Longboardr said:
Did Celt nominate Mr. Bills?
Well yes of course I did. H's a man of integrity and I hold him in the highest of esteem. His sage advice over the years has proved most helpful to me in many of life's situations I have found myself in. I'm sure he will prove to be an extremely fair and balanced moderator and enrich this forum!
Funny, just a week ago you thought I was a "sick minded individual."

I'm glad you've seen the light. :smile:

·
Banned
191 Posts
Funny, just a week ago you thought I was a "sick minded individual."

I'm glad you've seen the light. :smile:

Oh come on let's not start with that passive aggressive stuff again you are a Moderator now. Someone of genuine standing! People all over the forum are looking for your direction and governance. I know you will do a fantastic job!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
About this Discussion
30 Replies
25 Participants
Mr. Bills
Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums
We’re the best Nissan Xterra forums to talk about your Nissan Xterra Mods and off-road adventures. The New X is the ultimate club Xterra.
Full Forum Listing