Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went and met a couple of people from the southeast xterra frontier club this past weekend and took on some trails. Here are some pics from there.

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea well one the guys on the group proceeded to tell me that the computer is under the hood on the passenger side. If what he showed me was it I am glad I didnt get it wet. I need to see if I can move it or some how cover it to protect it. It was fun out there for sure!!

·
on line
4,593 Posts
Anyone else find it a bit humerous that the dude with the snorkel was always first? "come on, it's easy". :D

Very fun trip. Xs sure look good in the woods! :yes:

Looks from pic 4 and 5 that we can go to just above the hubs and still be ok. Is that right?

·
on line
2,072 Posts
WOW Great pics, looks like the X handled itself pretty well through some deep water!!

·
on line
106 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Yeah, I let the guy with the snorkel take the lead as he has a lift and willing to go farther first and test the holes. From what I could tell you can only get deep enough to get water to the bottom of the head lights and then you are asking for trouble from what I can see but I am new at this. No, I am doing the breather this weekend and changing the fluid in the rear also. I am sure there is water mixed in there after last weekend.

Glad you guys like the pics, thanks for the comments!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts