Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
on line
1,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I've just accomplished on ordering my first mod for the X. I called Jim up today as giddy as I could be without sounding stupid and ordered the rock sliders with the two bar option and in bare metal. I want to do the duplicolor liner spray that I seen someone else do on there rims. So $450.00 later and now I have to wait 6 weeks...

i'm told it's worth the wait...
but christ man...i don't know if i can wait that long...

it's like a 6 year old holding onto his christmas present for 6weeks before he can play with it, haha.

thanks jim for being patient with me on the phone :)
you'll love my money as much as i'll love your sliders.

·
on line
776 Posts
sliders/some times ya just get lucky!

I had ordered my sliders through AC parts (bare metal w/2 supports), and had them at my door in less than 2 weeks! When you order them naked, it cuts a week or two off the wait time. Maybe I got yours! Lol... In seriousness though, I think jims finally getting caught up! (Maybe)

·
on line
500 Posts
ProjectX said:
I have to wait 6 weeks...

it's like a 6 year old holding onto his christmas present for 6weeks before he can play with it, haha.

6 Weeks is childs play. Try 13 weeks, and I had read about guys bragging about ordering them after I did getting them in 4 weeks. All while I'm still waiting... That sucks.

Are they worth a 13 week wait? Absolutely! Beautiful work, excellent packing, they fit perfectly, and they were super easy to install. The only downer was the wait and the instructions are harder to follow than need be.

Great product, thanks Jim.
Patrick

·
on line
244 Posts
patrick07 said:
ProjectX said:
I have to wait 6 weeks...

6 Weeks is childs play. Try 13 weeks, and I had read about guys bragging about ordering them after I did getting them in 4 weeks. All while I'm still waiting... That sucks.

Are they worth a 13 week wait? Absolutely! Beautiful work, excellent packing, they fit perfectly, and they were super easy to install. The only downer was the wait and the instructions are harder to follow than need be.

Great product, thanks Jim.
Patrick

You still haven't received your sliders? Did you get gray or black powdercoat? I got black with 1 support and was suprised I got them so soon.

·
on line
500 Posts
dirt36 said:
You still haven't received your sliders? Did you get gray or black powdercoat? I got black with 1 support and was suprised I got them so soon.
I've recieved and installed my black powdercoated slider last weekend. Another plus, is that hanging 50 pounds of steel off of the frame rails on both sides has decreased vibrations. It's not a huge decrease in vibs, but it is noticable.

Patrick

1 - 6 of 6 Posts