Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
on line
576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Better late than never I guess. I got married in early October. My wife's family is from Louisiana, and my family is mainly from Vermont. Most of you know that we live in Colorado, and decided to have our wedding here. So the families had to travel here for the wedding. What they didn't know is that we took some of them wheeling a couple of days after the wedding.

First stop, hit up the mountain man's (Kevin aka Alpine Spirit) house. Leave it up to my mother to get her rental stuck in his DRIVEWAY.

Kevins home on the range.

Top of Georgia Pass

So this is what Breckinridge looks like from way up here.

My sister's boyfriend rented a H3, and it held its own. Here he is herding the goats.

Me comforting my wife after I got my truck in a scarey situation. Her dad was riding with me at the time.....

Kevin didn't want to wait for me to spot him. So he tried to run me over.

My uncle and his girlfriend riding down SOB Hill with Kevin. Yeah Gayle, I don't blame you for praying.

My sister and her boyfriend going down SOB Hill in their rented stock H3. Ryan had a grin on his face the whole way down.

So where does the SOB come from?

Rest of the images can be found here:
http://alpinetribe.com/Gallery/SOB-Hill-2007

Kevin, his wife, and I gave those yanks and cajuns the best day of their life in Colorado. Thanks again Kevin for leading the way.

·
on line
1,149 Posts
Thats a great idea for a bachelors party!! Great pics and your rig is friggin bad-ass!! Congrats man!

·
on line
582 Posts
Yeah it was fun!!!! Oh and the H3 was a rental with full coverage, so we took advantage. Every skid plate had a nick on it!!!! Good Times!

But it was not the bachelor party. We kidnapped him, got him drunk, then threw him on a plane to Vegas with only the clothes on his back, and continued to pour alcohol down his throat, that was the bachelor party. :cyclopsani:

·
on line
1,420 Posts
lol.......cool.l.l

·
on line
1,206 Posts
Congrats on the marriage! That picture of your uncles girlfriend is priceless!

·
on line
551 Posts
Great Pics!
Been many years since I've been up there, good to see not much has changed

·
on line
3,272 Posts
Congratulations man. Way to celebrate a joyous occasion! I love the pic of the lady praying.

Take note gentleman, it is too late for me but take note:

Step One: SAS
Step Two: Marriage

You're wise beyong your looks, I mean age. :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts