Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Ok, so im from Oklahoma, But my sister and her lumberjack fiancee are planning on getting married in Colorado. The only problem is, They live in Texas/Alaska. so here is the deal. They are looking for a nice reception venue that can hold roughly 100 people and isn't ridiculously expensive. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated. we are a very outdoors oriented family so a little nit of nature would be optimal. But again, we are taking all suggestions. Thanks everyone. Take Care.

·
Registered
1,305 Posts
There are so many places it is difficult to list. It would help if they narrowed it down to an area. I.e. nearish to Denver so people can fly in and not drive too much further.
Check out Boettcher mansion in Golden (not to be confused with Cheesman-Boettcher - aka the governor's mansion.)
Close to Denver but still in the mountains.

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry. I should have said that were trying to stay on the budget side. We're definitely not trying to stay from that. So far your suggestions have been great. I don't think she has any particular location that she wants to be. So long as its scenic. I've forwarded them to her and she really likes the Garden Of The Gods. Also, I will Message Golf here shortly. Thanks again everyone. If everything goes right, maybe I could do a little wheeling while I'm out there.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 6 of 6 Posts