Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey there I just wanted to share my experience with some weathertech products. I have used their mats in other rigs and they're pretty good. I bought an Xterra about a month ago and it came with a rear mat, but I wanted some vent visors and a hood protector so I went with weathertech as well. A little more expensive but made in the USA was nice. I got the visors in and they were a little tough to fit but I didn't understand how far you have to bend it. Once you get over trying to be careful, it went in just fine. Packaging was meh but I only had one tiny scratch on the pass rear. Fit is spot on and no tools needed if you don't want to drill. I'm going to look at their garage flooring as well and compare it to the racedeck. If you want low profile protection and want made in America, look at weathertech.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,740 Posts
Looks good to me.
Where did you purchase these items?

·
Banned
186 Posts
I've been eyeing their floor mats. I'm just wary of the trim to fit because I somehow can't cut in a straight line.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I ordered them online and went with a place called rvautoparts .com. Never ordered from there but they said in stock. I only chose them because they didn't charge sales tax. Weathertechs website had the best prices but crazy shipping. It ended up being a wash because everyone saying free shipping was $20 more than weathertech, which is what they charge for a hood protector. They also won't combine shipping on a hood protector so shipping would have been $35.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have used their trim to fit and the pre cut ones. Both are fine and you can trim with a razor or shears and get good results for cheaper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts