Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner

Weather Tech or Wade

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
on line
1,084 Posts
I had the wade on all four windows....now just on the back two. Drivers side front visor cracked in the cold temps last winter. Weathertech might be more durable...possibly

·
on line
8 Posts
window visors

A third option you might consider.

I have had EGR In-Channel Slimline window visors on my 07 for one year and they are in their second winter and doing fine. I like the way they look and perform, are easy to install and remove, and they have a low profile. The winters in Wyoming can be "a bit chilly" but no problems with cracking or shattering so far.

Hope that helps...or maybe just throws another rat in the soup. Happy shopping.

·
on line
2,072 Posts
I've had the wade ones installed for 2 years and no problems at all. They look good and I don't think they stick out far. Here is a pic

You can see how much they stick out in the 2nd pic

·
on line
10,133 Posts
i have wade's as well. i like them. here's mine...

however, when my buddy mike stuck his head out the window to use the camcorder, he whacked his head on it and it broke a little bit - inside the channel. it wasn't extremely cold when he did it, but he hurt his head too.

·
on line
21 Posts
Which shade did all you weathertech guys go for? I'm about to buy some but have never seen a set in real life and don't know what one I should choose.
Todd

·
on line
971 Posts
how well do these stand up to the AZ sun?? anyone in a hot area?
I am in the Houston area, hot and humid!! They have been on for less than a year, but they are holding up fine. Since these are not stick-ons and that they actuall fit by squeezing in the window channel, there's nothing to worry about falling off.

Which shade did all you weathertech guys go for? I'm about to buy some but have never seen a set in real life and don't know what one I should choose.
Todd
I am assuming that you mean which shade. There are either 2 shades. Light or dark. I went with the dark shade. You can view pics here on my thread.

·
on line
21 Posts
I am assuming that you mean which shade. There are either 2 shades. Light or dark. I went with the dark shade. You can view pics here on my thread.

Good assumption... seeing as I said which shade. ;)

Thanks for the response, though. Those look good, and now I know which ones I'm going to order.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts