Second Generation Nissan Xterra Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2009 Xterra SE
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2009 Xterra SE

The weather stripping on the body of my driver door side, not actual door stripping, is starting to wear and has holes in it (see picture). It is all one piece, no break in it.

Where can I get this piece for replacement?

Thanks
Hood Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior

·
Registered
'06 Off Road
188 Posts
This link is for all weather stripping...windows, doors, etc. I already did that...
I am wanting recommendations to where the best place to purchase this from.
Google search literally provides links to hundreds vendors for the part you're looking for. People wanting everything handed to them (as in the general public) is just symptom of the internet age I suppose. And yes... I am well on my way to being a grumpy old fart, now get off of my lawn!

·
Registered
3,268 Posts
I am pretty sure this is a dealer only part. If you find aftermarket let me know. I did 1, I need to do the other 3.

There are lots of good online nissan dealers - courtesy parts, Nissanpartsdeal, etc.

·
Registered
2011 XTerra S Metallic Green
140 Posts
I changed mine last year.

I am very pleased with courtesy parts . Had hit and run couple years ago. Somebody swiped our Pathfinder and tail lamp had a hole and condensation was collecting there and even started to rust inside assy. Ordered and got those channel hooks as well. As I provided VIN for the Pathfinder they were Johnny on a spot letting me know that channel hooks are not compatible with Pathfinder.

I changed it today, looks brand spanky new.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts